- Gokul un UP
- Kanpur and Sherghad in MP
- Jhalrapatan (Jhalawad)
- Pushtidham - Florida
- Gokuldham- Atlanta
- Vallabhdham - Connecticut
- Shreemay Krishnadham - California
- Shreejidwar - Illinois
- Shreejidham - Leicester, UK
- Shri Hindu Sanatan Mandir - Wembley, UK
- VPNZ - Auckland, New Zealand and many more.
From an extremely young age, HDH took upon the divine responsibilities that were his calling to serve Lord Shri Krishna as well as an inspirational, religious, social and cultural leader for all members of society irrespective of age, identity or socio-economic background.
HDH has inspired and motivated thousands of people from all walks of life to embrace the Pushtimarg tradition and way of life. His cheerful easy going demeanor coupled with his divinity filled aura have captivated the hearts of many across the world. He is an embodiment of love, unity, devotion, harmony, compassion and affection and at the same time possesses attributes of tolerance and pragmatism.
Over the years HDH has been a guiding force for the disadvantaged members of our society and has established several cultural, religious and humanitarian organizations and institutions for the betterment of all members of society at large.
These institutions include:
- Shree Vallabh Vihar Educational and Charitable Trust
- Shree Kalyanrayji Sarvajanik Charitable Trust - Vadodara
- Shree Pushti Prabha memorial Trust
- Shree Vallabhacharya Kalyan Krupa Trust
- Shree Vallabh Vadil Vihar Trust
- Shree Sarvottam Charitable Trust
- Shree Vallabacharya Mahaprabhuji Navnidhi Charitable Trust
- Vadodara Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals - VSPCA
- Shree Kalyanrayji Sarvajanik Charitable Trust
- Vaishnav Innerfaith Pushtimargiya Organization - VIPO Global
HDH educational achievements include:
1. Completion of Acharya Scholarship of Vedant and Sanskrit from Kashi and Vrundavan.
2. Completion of study of Hindi Literature, Gujarati language and Vallabh Vedant
3. Study of law and treaties under the tutelage of Shri Vijayaraghvendraji of the Ramunaja Acharya Pedigree.
HDH is fluent in several languages including:
HDH has been honored with a doctorate (PhD) from Azteca University of North America on his extensive philosophic and religious writings including "World Religion In The Modern Era."
HDH has also received several accolades for his humanitarian work including the prestigious "Glory of Gujarat" Award in 2015 for promoting social well being, Indian culture and religion as well as for his valuable contributions in economic and religious research.
Besides presiding over several social, cultural, religious and humanitarian organizations, HDH was appointed SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) nations (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) International Human Rights Associations Director for Spiritual Services in June 2018.
HDH special hobbies and interests include:
- Antique painting collection
- Writing Poetry, specifically ghazals in Gujarati, Hindi and Brajbhasha
- Enjoys all forms of music- classical, contemporary and especially Urdu ghazals
- HDH is a mrudang/pakhawaj virtuoso
- HDH specializes in Traditional Seva (devotional) and Shringhar (dressing) practices of the Lord.
This is only a brief and concise introduction of HDH Shashthpithadishwar Pujya Pad Goswami 108 Shri DwarkeshLalji Maharajshri, the pre-eminent Vaishnav Acharya of Pushtimarg Sampraday.